Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A few updates

In order to make this site more useful, I've added a few new sections to highlight some helpful TIFF info. In the left column, I've added TIFF box office locations, TIFF participating cinemas, and (to some, most importantly) theater seating numbers. When it comes time to select your first and second choice film selections, seating may become an important factor in your decision making process (more on that to come).

On the right, I've created a TIFF Resources section to feature links to sites dedicated (or sites with sections dedicated) to the TIFF. I have many, many more links ready to post once the sites go live. This will be a great resource for those of you looking to get an early scoop on film reviews, film buzz, and festival events. Keep checking back as it gets closer to the festival for those.

If there is anything else you would find useful, or would like to see added to the blog, please post a comment below and I will do my best to accommodate. Just 43 days to go!

No comments: