Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Toronto International Film Festival

I am a huge supporter and fan of the Toronto International Film Festival since I began attending in 2002. This year will be no exception as I plan to attend again, and over the next couple months, I will be sharing with you my experience prior to the festival (ticket ordering, film selections, scheduling etc.) as well as updates during the festival. I also hope to hear from some of you about your experiences past and present with the festival. Keep checking back as I will be posting the latest news and links concerning all things TIFF 2007.

The most current TIFF news of note is that the Opening Night gala film has been announced. FUGITIVE PIECES will make it's world premiere Thursday September 6 2007. Click here to read more about this film.

No comments: